SPIE has more than doubled in size in last few years. SPIE has overr 4,000 employees who are trained and developed. There are great opportunities for advancement within the organisation. SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams because of its continuous growth.
Role Senior Electrical Engineer
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC in Dubai, U.A.E for a:
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
The role involves coordination and supervision and monitoring throughout the project.
Your main duties will be to:-
– Coordinate and follow up for design drawings, documents and vendors submitted by contractors or consultants for the project.
– Report and assist in resolving blocking points related to design.
– Be focal point in various technical, design and progress meetings or communications with contractors, consultants and Client internal departments pertaining to electrical feilds handled within the department.
– Attend Site visits and site quality audits, as and when required.
– To ensure QA/QC is in compliance with specs and requirements of the projects to resolve end user’s queries and standardisation of work found during the commissioning stage. Your role is to ensure customer satisfaction and improve the quality of SPIES executed work.
– to perform any relevant/related tasks as assigned by the reporting manager.
Relevant BSC degree or higher and at least 7 years’ of on-site experience within ELECTRICAL POWER PLANTS, SUBSTATIONS, and related industries is required. At least 4 years of experience in a similar position and ideally previous experience in the GCC.
You will need a good level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office. You will need excellent communication skills as well as being proficient in written and verbal English.
A U.A.E. DRIVERS LICENSE or a license that can easily be transferred is an advantage, but not mandatory. This is to your advantage.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services does not discriminate on the basis of race or physical ability. All our positions are suitable for disabled people.
Starting Date January 2017
Duration 1 year with renewal for suitable staff
Work Cycle Resident – 12 months on and 1 month off
Marital Status Single